Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Yonex Arc Saber Z Slash Review

Quote Originally Posted by sonny.muljadi View Post
    @andyhs: if you play badminton near me, you can borrow my wilson jet blx (design similar with at900p in 4u), i don't have at900t or other similar racket
    hihihi...i'm not salesman because i'm victim from salesman (always buy something but never sold it/ always drink poison)

@jump smash: tar-kam player...hahaha...nice nick, bro...if i can change my user id...i think i will choose that name..hehehe...nomad because my office mate choose fitness

@sifu:'if u love at900t, i doubt you'll love arcz'--> but TH now love it...hahaha
    but at the same time...don't take or give too much love...because too much love will kill u (taken from rock band but i forgot that name)
    TH loves anything the newest gear from yonex
    Peraturan FTB dan Netiket <== Wajib dibaca
    Posting bermasalah lapor disini <== Jgn terpancing emosi, laporkan postingan bermasalah di sini
    Kritik & Saran <== Tulis Kritik & Saran disini, kritik/saran diluar tempatnya akan kita hapus

@sifu: then you think I might should consider arcz to as an upgrade from my at250 ? or i should go to at900p/t ?

@sonny: if i borrow you wilson, should i return it after the game ?
    and i never said that you're a salesman

@sifu:'TH loves anything the newest gear from yonex'--> coz TH get its free from yonex and get money too...hahaha

@andhys: off course u should return it to me...hahaha...if not, i will bankrupt soon

yeah, and if i always get the newest gear from yonex, it'll cost me fortune. and i'm going to bankrupt very2 soon
    o, so i have to return it.... hmmm......

@andyhs: hahaha

I heard that Z has a very slim frame. How slim is it, 10 mm, 9 mm, or 7.7 mm ?

very slim and longer shaft than normal.
    you can see that instantly by first look.
    it is way smaller than 10mm.
    arcz owner, could you measure it please ?

about the frame, it is narrower, by 5mm each side

Quote Originally Posted by andyhs View Post
    very slim and longer shaft than normal.
    you can see that instantly by first look.
    it is way smaller than 10mm.
    arcz owner, could you measure it please ?

about the frame, it is narrower, by 5mm each side
    What I mean is the width & thickness of the frame profile, not the string bed area. How slim it is, 10 mm x 5 mm, or probably less than that ?
    Last edited by azis; 12 Jan 2011 at 10:29.

i will measure it for u today, bro azis....but i must looking for ruler first in Gramedia...:)...never have one since i graduate from university, bro
    i think you should buy digital caliper (sketmat) instead of ruler
    Posting bermasalah lapor disini <== Jgn terpancing emosi, laporkan postingan bermasalah di sini
    Kritik & Saran <== Tulis Kritik & Saran disini, kritik/saran diluar tempatnya akan kita hapus

i will measure it for u today, bro azis....but i must looking for ruler first in Gramedia...:)...never have one since i graduate from university, bro

never have one what ? ruler or the racquet ?

i do not have digital caliper...so i try to use ruler but absolutely will not valid...so measurement result:

frame Arc Z Slash: 8 mm x 5 mm, shaft: 7.3 mm
    nanoflex 70 hi qua: frame: 12 mm x 5 mm, shaft: 8 mm

so if we used these racket as swords...z slash will break down when clash with nanoflex70..hahaha

note: for shaft i take in the middle of the shaft to measure

i do not have digital caliper...so i try to use ruler but absolutely will not valid...so measurement result:

frame Arc Z Slash: 8 mm x 5 mm, shaft: 7.3 mm
    nanoflex 70 hi qua: frame: 12 mm x 5 mm, shaft: 8 mm

so if we used these racket as swords...z slash will break down when clash with nanoflex70..hahaha

note: for shaft i take in the middle of the shaft to measure
    Thanks for your info. 8 mm is slimmer than my current slimmest racket:)

just bought Z-slash TH, and i found the frame is a little wider than the standard, also the weight is heavier.
    Strungth with bg 66 ultimax 24/26 lbs (because the shop didn't have stock nbg 98 and bg 85)....must try 2-3 times more to get used with z-slash TH.

just bought Z-slash TH, and i found the frame is a little wider than the standard, also the weight is heavier.
    Strungth with bg 66 ultimax 24/26 lbs (because the shop didn't have stock nbg 98 and bg 85)....must try 2-3 times more to get used with z-slash TH.
    the TH version has wider frame? do you measure it when unstrung? weird.... it suppose to same dimension as its reguler one.

oh, so it's ultimax, i saw it has more bomber power and sound when you smash with THZ
    your smash much better on THZ than with the yellow Z
    Last edited by sifuyono; 14 Feb 2011 at 12:34.

thank u, sifu for your compliment...btw just a little bit wider...so little maybe just 1 mm....but absolutely different colour...hehehe
    Last edited by sonny.muljadi; 14 Feb 2011 at 16:20. Reason: wrong word

if just 1mm, i think it's because the frame deformation on stringing process

yeah, i saw from back row that you play like smashing machine....... smashing all the way... that's great...

dopost....
    Last edited by sifuyono; 14 Feb 2011 at 16:42. Reason: dopost

hmmm,are ZTH have a same feel with Z??i have try a arc10 with arc10PG,feel is minor different in swing.arc10PG more light swing i feel..

@d3n: arc Z-slash TH have a different feel with Z-slash, bro....because i think it's a little heavier than Z-standard...so with Z-slash, i can maneuver better, bro