Hello everybody
Your forum is very nice and you look like a good community of badminton players
I am a French player and I would have to ask you some questions. Please excuse my bad english :)
To introduce myself quickly, actually I am a 3D graphic designer and I am interested in entrepreneurship and economy.
I would like to create a business between Indonesia and France. In my country the offer of badminton products is very limited and I would like to make known different brands of equipment, to propose something original for french players.

I know that Indonesia is a big nation of badminton players (I had the opportunity to admire Taufik Hidayat backhand during the Paris Superseries:) and I think I can find in your country very interesting products for French players.

I cannot unfortunately make on-the-spot and it would be too long to inform myself in an effective way about the quality of Asian equipment and the places where to buy from the best price etc...

So, I am in search of a person who would be interested in the creation of an association with me.

An association between a partner in France and one other in Indonesia, to create a company if the conditions allow it.

I look for a motivated person. Someone who is interesting by badminton equipment and who have good knowledge about it. Smart person, provide with common sense, wishing to win money by entrepreneurship, speaking english and enjoying badminton.
If you match to this description and if this proposal interests you, thank you for contacting me by private message (in english please :)

And if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask them on this thread.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to work on physical !