FTB - Forum Diskusi Bulutangkis Indonesia Yang Informatif, Nyaman & Independent
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Go Back   FTB - Forum Diskusi Bulutangkis Indonesia Yang Informatif, Nyaman & Independent > Umum > Tepok Bulu In English

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 15 Jan 2013, 01:34
Nicolas's Avatar
Nicolas Nicolas is offline
Nubie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6
Lightbulb Association around the world ?

Hello everybody
Your forum is very nice and you look like a good community of badminton players
I am a French player and I would have to ask you some questions. Please excuse my bad english :)
To introduce myself quickly, actually I am a 3D graphic designer and I am interested in entrepreneurship and economy.
I would like to create a business between Indonesia and France. In my country the offer of badminton products is very limited and I would like to make known different brands of equipment, to propose something original for french players.

I know that Indonesia is a big nation of badminton players (I had the opportunity to admire Taufik Hidayat backhand during the Paris Superseries:) and I think I can find in your country very interesting products for French players.

I cannot unfortunately make on-the-spot and it would be too long to inform myself in an effective way about the quality of Asian equipment and the places where to buy from the best price etc...

So, I am in search of a person who would be interested in the creation of an association with me.

An association between a partner in France and one other in Indonesia, to create a company if the conditions allow it.

I look for a motivated person. Someone who is interesting by badminton equipment and who have good knowledge about it. Smart person, provide with common sense, wishing to win money by entrepreneurship, speaking english and enjoying badminton.
If you match to this description and if this proposal interests you, thank you for contacting me by private message (in english please :)

And if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask them on this thread.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to work on physical !
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 15 Jan 2013, 08:25
sweetspot's Avatar
sweetspot sweetspot is offline
Tepokbulu Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: INDONESIA
Posts: 2,995
Default

Hayo, ngendi poro Master Racun iki!? Nih ada sing nantangin Racun Skala besar.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 15 Jan 2013, 08:40
paijoblangkonan's Avatar
paijoblangkonan paijoblangkonan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Solo
Posts: 354
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetspot View Post
Hayo, ngendi poro Master Racun iki!? Nih ada sing nantangin Racun Skala besar.
Sorry nih mas sweetspot, in English please. Hehehee
__________________
Balada Pemain Badminton :
Biar punyanya raket murmer,
Biar maennya masih ajaran,
Yang penting Nepok Bulu duluuu ah.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 15 Jan 2013, 09:41
sweetspot's Avatar
sweetspot sweetspot is offline
Tepokbulu Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: INDONESIA
Posts: 2,995
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paijoblangkonan View Post
Sorry nih mas sweetspot, in English please. Hehehee
Hi hi hi ... Yes-yes, Mas Bro. Really, surprise mawon there is someone from another part of the world kerso being a part in FTB. Comes by challenging to have incooperation. FTB will go world wide. Mangke saget-saget wonten Tebar cabang Prancis...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 15 Jan 2013, 10:00
jualkaos2010's Avatar
jualkaos2010 jualkaos2010 is offline
Tepokbulu Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,992
Default

Buat para master yg punya bisnis alat2 tepokbulu, ayo mari dicoba,
Ada orang Perancis nih yg mau ngajakin kerjasama.

For Nicholas: I might be interested to your proposal but i need more concrete and detail information about your business proposal. Maybe you can elaborate more because it is not feasible for Indonesian badminton business to venture out because our market is big enough.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 15 Jan 2013, 10:15
Sulistyomo's Avatar
Sulistyomo Sulistyomo is offline
FTB Kataloger + Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Jakarta Barat
Posts: 4,214
Default

I believe he is looking for procurement agent / supplier for badminton products.

nevertheless, it's been widely known that Yonex SP codes in Indonesia are being sold relatively cheaper (compared to malaysian or singaporean pricing)
__________________
Peraturan Umum FTB dan Netiket FTB - Regulasi Umum dan Etiket dalam Berforum di FTB.
Regulasi Perdagangan Jual Beli
- Tata Aturan Khusus Perdagangan Jual Beli di FTB.
Kritik & Saran untuk Mod/Admin - Saluran Aspirasi Member untuk Mengembangkan FTB ke arah yang lebih BAIK.
Laporkan Posting Bermasalah !!
- Jangan terpancing emosi, biarkan Mod & Admin yang menyelesaikan.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 15 Jan 2013, 10:37
azis's Avatar
azis azis is offline
Tepokbulu Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Yogyakarta
Posts: 2,996
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
Hello everybody
Your forum is very nice and you look like a good community of badminton players
I am a French player and I would have to ask you some questions. Please excuse my bad english :)
To introduce myself quickly, actually I am a 3D graphic designer and I am interested in entrepreneurship and economy.
I would like to create a business between Indonesia and France. In my country the offer of badminton products is very limited and I would like to make known different brands of equipment, to propose something original for french players.

I know that Indonesia is a big nation of badminton players (I had the opportunity to admire Taufik Hidayat backhand during the Paris Superseries:) and I think I can find in your country very interesting products for French players.

I cannot unfortunately make on-the-spot and it would be too long to inform myself in an effective way about the quality of Asian equipment and the places where to buy from the best price etc...

So, I am in search of a person who would be interested in the creation of an association with me.

An association between a partner in France and one other in Indonesia, to create a company if the conditions allow it.

I look for a motivated person. Someone who is interesting by badminton equipment and who have good knowledge about it. Smart person, provide with common sense, wishing to win money by entrepreneurship, speaking english and enjoying badminton.
If you match to this description and if this proposal interests you, thank you for contacting me by private message (in english please :)

And if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask them on this thread.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to work on physical !
I think badminton market is already crowded by many BIG name : yonex, victor, lining, carlton, wilson, etc. Creating a new brand will be very challenging and almost impossible for small entity (personal / small business). People tend to buy well known brand instead of new unknown brand.

IMHO, it's better to contact the owner of some already established brand here : astec, flypower, etc. Flypower have high profile player : kido & setiawan as their sponsored player so i believe this brand already recognized in your country, at least in badminton club community. To my knowledge, the quality of astec racket is good but they have poor "branding strategy" so this brand may be less recognized in your country, even in badminton club community.

Or if you only want to purchase from local store here, you can contact some store owner in this sub forum (link). I believe some of them can speak english.
__________________
Leaving a racket unused for more than 3 days, is a crime against Badminton
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 16 Jan 2013, 01:42
Nicolas's Avatar
Nicolas Nicolas is offline
Nubie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6
Default

Yes Azis and Jualkaos, badminton world market is crowded by many big brands. I don't think about creating an other one.
But the fact is, in France, badminton must be as famous as… rugby (?) in Indonesia.
Badminton comes after :
Football, tennis, rugby, basketball, athleticism (especially running), swimming, biking, judo, fencing, volleyball, riding… again 10 sports (as golf, gym, sailing…)

I'm not kidding. This is simple, during London olympic games, france tv shows us 2 hours of badminton in 15 days (and it was about China cheating problem…)
Many french people knows the name of 3 french sailors. Nobody knows the best french badminton player, or even Lin Dan or Peter Gade…

There are only 2 (big) badminton suppliers in France. They sell tennis products and so a little bit of badminton equipment. I find they don't make lots of effort to land badminton players.

I have many contacts in french badminton, I like trading and I'm sure there is something to do about badminton business in France.


This is just an idea but many times, things can grow faster than we expect.
For the moment, there is an item which interest me especially. It could be a good beginning :
Shuttlecocks

In indonesia, how much cost a dozen of shuttlecocks (good quality, for competition) ?
For instance, a shuttlecock which resist to one game, at least :)
What brands use you ?

@Sulistyomo : I'm looking for a connection, a private person who has time to become informed about badminton equipment.
The best will be a person who looks for a job. At mid-term, I would like to leave mine and earn my living.

I don't think I need a store, I need a person like me, but in Indonesia. Or a person who wants to become it.
A person who likes to find good equipment at best price. And who can negotiate with indonesian procurement agent, send me the products (I lend money :)
I sell this good, original and cheaper product. We make benefits :)

But first, I have to check quality and price ( in RP or USD ).
I would like to start with shuttlecocks. I find them expensive and there is no real effort in France to propose a better offer to customer.

I am sorry if my purpose seems simplistic or uninformed but I think of creating this kind of affair since a moment, and so I submit my project to you.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 16 Jan 2013, 07:45
gendruw's Avatar
gendruw gendruw is offline
Super Nubie
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Jakarta
Posts: 3,225
Send a message via Yahoo to gendruw
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
Yes Azis and Jualkaos, badminton world market is crowded by many big brands. I don't think about creating an other one.
But the fact is, in France, badminton must be as famous as… rugby (?) in Indonesia.
Badminton comes after :
Football, tennis, rugby, basketball, athleticism (especially running), swimming, biking, judo, fencing, volleyball, riding… again 10 sports (as golf, gym, sailing…)

I'm not kidding. This is simple, during London olympic games, france tv shows us 2 hours of badminton in 15 days (and it was about China cheating problem…)
Many french people knows the name of 3 french sailors. Nobody knows the best french badminton player, or even Lin Dan or Peter Gade…

There are only 2 (big) badminton suppliers in France. They sell tennis products and so a little bit of badminton equipment. I find they don't make lots of effort to land badminton players.

I have many contacts in french badminton, I like trading and I'm sure there is something to do about badminton business in France.


This is just an idea but many times, things can grow faster than we expect.
For the moment, there is an item which interest me especially. It could be a good beginning :
Shuttlecocks

In indonesia, how much cost a dozen of shuttlecocks (good quality, for competition) ?
For instance, a shuttlecock which resist to one game, at least :)
What brands use you ?

@Sulistyomo : I'm looking for a connection, a private person who has time to become informed about badminton equipment.
The best will be a person who looks for a job. At mid-term, I would like to leave mine and earn my living.

I don't think I need a store, I need a person like me, but in Indonesia. Or a person who wants to become it.
A person who likes to find good equipment at best price. And who can negotiate with indonesian procurement agent, send me the products (I lend money :)
I sell this good, original and cheaper product. We make benefits :)

But first, I have to check quality and price ( in RP or USD ).
I would like to start with shuttlecocks. I find them expensive and there is no real effort in France to propose a better offer to customer.

I am sorry if my purpose seems simplistic or uninformed but I think of creating this kind of affair since a moment, and so I submit my project to you.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.
Thank you for being a badminton enthusiast
I have a couple names in mind and will let them know about your proposal.

Anyway, i'm moving the thread to the appropriate subforum *click*
__________________
Salam tepok bulu!

Peraturan Umum FTB dan Netiket FTB - mari turut serta menjaga agar FTB menjadi tempat diskusi yang nyaman.
Thread kritik & saran khusus untuk mod/admin - postingan diluar thread ini akan dihapus.
Thread laporan post bermasalah
- jangan terpancing emosi, biarkan mod & admin yang menyelesaikan.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:38.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.