Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Yonex Arc Saber Z Slash Review

Default ArcSaber Z Slash TH

don't worry about the flavour ... sweetspot or sourspot ...
    we don't lick our racquets ... we use it to hit shuttlecocks ...

Quote Originally Posted by jump_smash View Post
    maybe Taufik Hidayat Signature version is different ...?
    at least the colour is different ...
    any one can confirm about this??
    any news yet?
    Peraturan FTB dan Netiket <== Wajib dibaca
    Posting bermasalah lapor disini <== Jgn terpancing emosi, laporkan postingan bermasalah di sini
    Kritik & Saran <== Tulis Kritik & Saran disini, kritik/saran diluar tempatnya akan kita hapus

Default Arc 10 vs Arc Zs

In your personal opinion, what's the difference between Arcsaber 10 and Arcsaber Z Slash in offense and defense ? ie power, manuver, etc.
    Also (a little oot) what's the difference between power, speed, and replusion ?

Thanks.

Sorry, I meant repulsion.

Quote Originally Posted by andyhs View Post
    In your personal opinion, what's the difference between Arcsaber 10 and Arcsaber Z Slash in offense and defense ? ie power, manuver, etc.
    Also (a little oot) what's the difference between power, speed, and replusion ?

Thanks.
    whom you asked??
    i am still prefer arcsaber 10
    Posting bermasalah lapor disini <== Jgn terpancing emosi, laporkan postingan bermasalah di sini
    Kritik & Saran <== Tulis Kritik & Saran disini, kritik/saran diluar tempatnya akan kita hapus

Quote Originally Posted by sifuyono View Post
    whom you asked??
    i am still prefer arcsaber 10
    anyone who has personal experience on those two.

I had a crush to arcz, but so many people say that racket is quite troublesome because of it's small sweetspots, but has more manuver and power compared to arc10.

anyone who has personal experience on those two.

I had a crush to arcz, but so many people say that racket is quite troublesome because of it's small sweetspots, but has more manuver and power compared to arc10.
    many people said it's true, at least for me it's true....

That's way you sold that racquet ?
    Good for you it has been sold quickly, and good for me so your racquet won't gave me temptation any longer

That's way you sold that racquet ?
    Good for you it has been sold quickly, and good for me so your racquet won't gave me temptation any longer
    nope,
    i sold it because i rarely play badminton nowadays....:)

get this racket from momod sifu...so far i think arc Z Slash is better even balance racket than my ns9900...not as heavy head as my bs11 but the power my smash is absolutely amazing...with small frame than the others, i can manuveur better than when i use ns9900 (bs11 feels heavy and drain my stamina when i used it for defense) especially when defense....drop shot amazing...but when i use this racket i must fully concentrated if i don't want miss hit...looking forward for Z Slash THL

Quote Originally Posted by sonny.muljadi View Post
    get this racket from momod sifu...so far i think arc Z Slash is better even balance racket than my ns9900...not as heavy head as my bs11 but the power my smash is absolutely amazing...with small frame than the others, i can manuveur better than when i use ns9900 (bs11 feels heavy and drain my stamina when i used it for defense) especially when defense....drop shot amazing...but when i use this racket i must fully concentrated if i don't want miss hit...looking forward for Z Slash THL
    indeed, the power is amazing, love smashing with this one
    for the power repeatitive smash, i rate slash better compare to my previously at-700
    just need more exercise to get use to, then no more misshit

Default Arc Saber Z Slash

I remember a lot of people saying that this racket is good for repetitive smash due to it's great power and fast swing / maneuver. This is because of the smaller frame / head than ordinary rackets.
    But this cause the racket to lose it's sweet-spot. Having smaller sweet-spot than ordinary isometric framed rackets making this racket difficult to defend. Especially defending from fast and powerful smashes. User will tend to miss-hit.
    But again who cares about defending when you're busy offending? I say offense is the best defense.

smaller frame and slimer shaft means faster manuveur both for attacking and defense (although the shaft flexier for me)...really great racket....so for me now, my racket's ranking is: 1/ arc Z slash, 2/ ns9900=bs11, 3/ gosen aermet 6900, 4/ wilson jet blx....looking forward for n90 gen II (if i had extra money)

smaller frame and slimer shaft means faster manuveur both for attacking and defense (although the shaft flexier for me)...really great racket....so for me now, my racket's ranking is: 1/ arc Z slash, 2/ ns9900=bs11, 3/ gosen aermet 6900, 4/ wilson jet blx....looking forward for n90 gen II (if i had extra money)
    nice.... i know you won't regret it

smaller frame, slimmer shaft means fell not too tired when using it to play single game...or as replacement racket when fell very tired in double game after maybe 3-4 double game...really amazing racket...so till now still my no.1 in my racket's ranking

smaller frame, slimmer shaft means fell not too tired when using it to play single game...or as replacement racket when fell very tired in double game after maybe 3-4 double game...really amazing racket...so till now still my no.1 in my racket's ranking
    maybe you can consider Victor Bumblebee 01 Power for your second choice
    about the same size of frame (small frame)
    great power and fast swing

@jump smash: thanks for your advice...but i usually buy different racket with different specification because i like to change my badminton style...i have good defensive style but right now i'm bored with defensive style so i change my style to hard hitter...ARC Z-SLASH is amazing racket to smash but for defensive is still good...:)....for victor brand, i have already BS11...with different timing to smash than Z-Slash off course

very impressive
    you can change your style from defensive to offensive
    usually for beginners it is difficult to do so
    so, I assume that you must be advanced level player

@jump smash: thanks for your advice...but i usually buy different racket with different specification because i like to change my badminton style...i have good defensive style but right now i'm bored with defensive style so i change my style to hard hitter...ARC Z-SLASH is amazing racket to smash but for defensive is still good...:)....for victor brand, i have already BS11...with different timing to smash than Z-Slash off course
    for me, i can defense better with arc saber 10... but never mind, my defense always suck... any racquet wouldn't be helpful
    Quote Originally Posted by jump_smash View Post
    very impressive
    you can change your style from defensive to offensive
    usually for beginners it is difficult to do so
    so, I assume that you must be advanced level player
    believe me, he is not a beginner, he is advance player.... his background in tennis makes his arm very strong:)

i'm not advance player.....just playing around player..hehehe...looking for friends and maybe enemies too but looking for new friends is most important