Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Yonex Arc Saber Z Slash Review

Quote Originally Posted by sonny.muljadi View Post
    i'm not advance player.....just playing around player..hehehe...looking for friends and maybe enemies too but looking for new friends is most important
    i'm so scare...........
    Peraturan FTB dan Netiket <== Wajib dibaca
    Posting bermasalah lapor disini <== Jgn terpancing emosi, laporkan postingan bermasalah di sini
    Kritik & Saran <== Tulis Kritik & Saran disini, kritik/saran diluar tempatnya akan kita hapus

Quote Originally Posted by sifuyono View Post
    for me, i can defense better with arc saber 10... but never mind, my defense always suck... any racquet wouldn't be helpful
    believe me, he is not a beginner, he is advance player.... his background in tennis makes his arm very strong:)
    wow with tennis background i'm sure he'll find holding a badminton racket is much lighter than a tennis racket
    so he is an advanced tennis player becoming an advanced badminton player

i'm not advance player.....just playing around player..hehehe...looking for friends and maybe enemies too but looking for new friends is most important
    if you keep winning every game you'll be making a lot of enemies instead of friends

just imagine how fast his swing with arcz

Quote Originally Posted by andyhs View Post
    just imagine how fast his swing with arcz
    i'm imagining
    wow must be very fast

So quick so he can smash his partner's head and nobody see it...

Btw, if you really have a fast swing, then I think arcz would be a perfect weapon for you... wow...

Btw, if you really have a fast swing, then I think arcz would be a perfect weapon for you... wow...
    people only realize when his partner is bleeding hahaha LOL
    just kidding ... no offense

it's really a perfect weapon.. you see, the name is Z-Slash -> you can say it "SSSSSlice...." LOL

some people who love armortec whould said this slash is a crap.
    i ever try once, but not to play. it really feel so light to swing... i love it actually. but don't know wether it will suit me or not, since I might categorized as armotec lover.

If you used to play with heavy racket, like blacken or carbonex 8, you may didn't like this z-slash. but in the other hand, if you used with those ones, you may not have problem with small sweetspot.

Just a guess.....

it's really a perfect weapon.. you see, the name is Z-Slash -> you can say it "SSSSSlice...." LOL

i ever try once, but not to play. it really feel so light to swing... i love it actually. but don't know wether it will suit me or not, since I might categorized as armotec lover.

If you used to play with heavy racket, like blacken or carbonex 8, you may didn't like this z-slash. but in the other hand, if you used with those ones, you may not have problem with small sweetspot.

Just a guess.....
    small sweet spot doesn't really matter for advanced player like him who always hit the shuttle right in the middle of the racket every single time

Quote Originally Posted by jump_smash View Post
    small sweet spot doesn't really matter for advanced player like him who always hit the shuttle right in the middle of the racket every single time
    Agree !!! Agree !!! Agree !!!

I can understand what people complaining about get the timing right after I use armortec, after moved from nanospeed.
    For just lob and smash there is no problem at all. barely never misshit.
    But for jump smash, it really difficult, it really takes time to get the timing perfect.

So when people complaining about the timing on Z-Slash, I think it's true.

So for advance player like him, I think it won't be a problem at all too.

Go for it !!! make it 400km/h smash...

imho, you do not need to have fast swing if you want to play with this toy, the racquet itself that makes your swing faster.....:)

Just a guess.....
    smaller frame will be more adequate...... smaller frame makes smaller sweet spot:)
    Posting bermasalah lapor disini <== Jgn terpancing emosi, laporkan postingan bermasalah di sini
    Kritik & Saran <== Tulis Kritik & Saran disini, kritik/saran diluar tempatnya akan kita hapus

'the racquet itself that makes your swing faster (copy paste from SIFU)'--->that's right....the design of this racket very amazing so it can makes your swing faster...different with when i use my wilson jets blx (similar design with armotec 900p but in 4u)...this racket can makes heavy smash but must used it with much power from arm and wrist

@andyhs: 'If you used to play with heavy racket, like blacken or carbonex 8, you may didn't like this z-slash'--->that's right, bro..because i used carbonex 20 and really don't like blacken coz so heavy for 12 years old kid (when i was in elementary school)
    'I might categorized as armotec lover'---> soon, i will join u, bro...but seach for used ones with jp code off course with suitable price is hard to find

@jump smash: if you keep winning every game you'll be making a lot of enemies instead of friends--->as a playing around player, i am moody player too...so sometime i make myself loose because have new friends is most important...hehehehe...and now i am reaaly playing around because i play badminton from one court to another court..hahahaha

'the racquet itself that makes your swing faster (copy paste from SIFU)'--->that's right....the design of this racket very amazing so it can makes your swing faster...different with when i use my wilson jets blx (similar design with armotec 900p but in 4u)...this racket can makes heavy smash but must used it with much power from arm and wrist

@andyhs: 'If you used to play with heavy racket, like blacken or carbonex 8, you may didn't like this z-slash'--->that's right, bro..because i used carbonex 20 and really don't like blacken coz so heavy for 12 years old kid (when i was in elementary school)
    'I might categorized as armotec lover'---> soon, i will join u, bro...but seach for used ones with jp code off course with suitable price is hard to find

@jump smash: if you keep winning every game you'll be making a lot of enemies instead of friends--->as a playing around player, i am moody player too...so sometime i make myself loose because have new friends is most important...hehehehe...and now i am reaaly playing around because i play badminton from one court to another court..hahahaha
    i agree, slash so damn fast, compare to its brother, like heaven and earth...... armortec user surely wouldn't indentify any problem in swinging

@ sonny: i my self never make my self being lost, and i never try so hard to win the game, for me playing badminton just for fun, maybe my partner couldn't agree anymore...., and i'll never become mercenary like you who travel across the court...........

a nomad badminton player
    in Indonesian we call it tar-kam player hahaha

Nomad ? What was that ?
    Sonny is travelling across the courts to teach people (read: pouring poison) about badminton equipment

Nomad ? What was that ?
    Sonny is travelling across the courts to teach people (read: pouring poison) about badminton equipment
    nomad = wanderer, a person who always wandering around from one sports hall to another

so Sonny is a traveling badminton salesman ???

@jumpf_jumpf: ic ic ...
    no no sonny is not a salesman... (it's to straight)
    he is like a priest who spread a religion, just he spread a badminton equipment information (read: poison)

@sifu:
    So, if I like AT250, and last week I have a chance to try AT900T, and I love it too, do you think ArcZ might going tuo suit me ?

@jumpf_jumpf: ic ic ...
    no no sonny is not a salesman... (it's to straight)
    he is like a priest who spread a religion, just he spread a badminton equipment information (read: poison)

@sifu:
    So, if I like AT250, and last week I have a chance to try AT900T, and I love it too, do you think ArcZ might going tuo suit me ?
    if u love at900t, i doubt you'll love arcz

really ? I like at900t because it's light (4u). and i feel more power compared to my at250.

really ? I like at900t because it's light (4u). and i feel more power compared to my at250.
    oh sorry, i mean 3u, 4u will be comparable to slash, no need to worry into transition

@andyhs: if you play badminton near me, you can borrow my wilson jet blx (design similar with at900p in 4u), i don't have at900t or other similar racket
    hihihi...i'm not salesman because i'm victim from salesman (always buy something but never sold it/ always drink poison)

@jump smash: tar-kam player...hahaha...nice nick, bro...if i can change my user id...i think i will choose that name..hehehe...nomad because my office mate choose fitness

@sifu:'if u love at900t, i doubt you'll love arcz'--> but TH now love it...hahaha
    but at the same time...don't take or give too much love...because too much love will kill u (taken from rock band but i forgot that name)