Thread: Update Jung Jae Sung Melatih

Default Update Jung Jae Sung Melatih

Link - http://www.victorsport.com/coach_detail_1658.html?cid=

Legendary player, now coach─the “people’s brother” Jung Jae Sung !

After the London Olympics in 2012 famous South Korean doubles player Jung Jae Sung quietly bid farewell to the national team and returned to his home team where he continues to be involved in the sport he loves so much. Unlike other players who avoid the crowds at competitions, Jung appeared, dressed casually, at the VICTOR Korean Super Series Premier 2013, joking with his former teammates and signing signatures and posing for photographs for all who asked, even sitting in the players’ seats and cheering on Ko Sung Hyun/Lee Yong Dae along with their teammates. Maybe this sums up the unique charm of this legendary doubles player. Below let’s find out from our special correspondent what the “people’s brother” has been up to since retiring from the national team and what unique insight he can offer about today’s young players.

Correspondent: Can you tell me briefly about your life after retiring from the national team?

Jung: I am a coach in South Korea with the Samsung team, mainly responsible for coaching female players, both singles and doubles players. As well as being a coach I also still play in domestic competitions, so it could be said that I am now half-player, half-coach.

Correspondent: What are your coaching style and ideas?

Jung: I am a player and have only recently left the national team and become a coach; I hope to be a bridge for communication between players and others, help them stay focused on their matches and not have to worry about things off court.

Also, I also have passed on the men’s doubles skills I acquired before to women’s doubles players, hoping they can take on some ideas from men’s doubles; by putting their opponents under more pressure and attacking more they might play better. Kim Ha Neul, for example, is on our team and I have reminded her that she needs to improve her attacking ability. Of course there is pressure, but I am doing my best to help the younger players in the team progress and I am very happy to have this opportunity.

Correspondent: From the perspective of a coach please talk about Ko Sung Hyun and Lee Yong Dae.

Jung (laughing):I think that Ko Sung Hyun is ahead of me in terms of power, height and jumping ability, however, the two need some more time to build mutual understanding (doubles formation changes); then, after this familiarization period, I think they will perform than Lee Yong Dae and I. I think they will almost be ready by the time of the BWF World Championships in August this year and will be well-placed to take the title.

Correspondent: What do you think about South Korea’s women’s doubles players?

Jung:Two South Korean female pairs were affected by the match-rigging scandal at the London Olympic Games and can no longer represent their country; others, like Jung Kyung Eun / Kim Ha Na are excellent players but they too need to develop mutual understanding on court;I think they will also have a good chance of doing well at the BWF World Championships.

Correspondent: Has anything about Taiwan’s doubles players impressed you?

Jung(Without hesitation): Everyone knows that Lee Sheng Mu has power, speed and good jumping ability. He always caused headaches when we played against him.He has unforgettable natural talent. In my opinion, players from Taiwan are better than South Korea’s players in terms of power; if our players want to win they have to draw out the match and then use their staying power to win. If Taiwan’s players improved their physical power and stamina they would be very hard to beat.

Correspondent: Do you plan to coach overseas?

Jung(laughing again):I have no such plans at present. In the next few years I will stay with the Samsung team and do my best to help its players improve, aiming to maximize their ability.

Peraturan Umum FTB dan Netiket FTB - Regulasi Umum dan Etiket dalam Berforum di FTB.
    Regulasi Perdagangan Jual Beli
    - Tata Aturan Khusus Perdagangan Jual Beli di FTB.
    Kritik & Saran untuk Mod/Admin - Saluran Aspirasi Member untuk Mengembangkan FTB ke arah yang lebih BAIK.
    Laporkan Posting Bermasalah !!
    - Jangan terpancing emosi, biarkan Mod & Admin yang menyelesaikan.

Talking OOT: Aktivitas Baru Maria Kristin

Di dunia bulutangkis Indonesia, siapa tak kenal kiprah tunggal putri Maria Kristin Yulianti atau yang juga dikenal dengan sapaan MKY. Pada Olimpiade Beijing 2008, Maria yang turun bukan sebagai unggulan berhasil memperoleh medali perunggu dengan mengalahkan sejumlah pemain unggulan dari berbagai negara. Prestasi atlet besutan PB Djarum ini pun menjadi yang terbaik usai perolehan medali emas oleh Susi Susanti tahun 1992 dan perunggu tahun 1996, serta Mia Audina dengan perak di tahun 1996.

Sayang setelahnya Maria harus dibayang-bayangi cedera di lutut kanan berkepanjangan. Hal ini membuat peraih medali emas Sea Games 2007 tersebut memutuskan untuk mundur sebagai atlet nasional. Lalu apa aktivitas Maria saat ini?

Ditemui di GOR Jati Kudus, Maria kini rupanya tengah asyik dengan rutinitas barunya. Tak lagi aktif bermain bukan berarti ia berhenti begitu saja dari dunia bulutangkis. Ia tengah fokus melatih tunggal putri anak-anak usia 10-12 tahun di PB Djarum.

"Sekarang lagi ngelatih anak-anak. Aktivitas masih sama, kalau dulu tiap hari latihan, tapi sekarang harus lebih mikirin program latihan," kata Maria. "Fisik mungkin capek, tapi ya nggak seperti dulu," tambahnya.

Berhenti di tengah puncak prestasinya ternyata tak membuat Maria berkecil hati. Meski diakuinya, kadang ia masih ingin turun berlaga di karpet hijau.

"Merasa down sih nggak, karena sudah tahu batasan lutut sudah nggak bisa dibuat main. Walaupun kadang kalau melihat yang main, suka gatal ingin ikut main," kata Maria sambil tersenyum. (NM)

Ingin tahu rutinitas lengkap Maria Kristin saat ini? Simak langsung di video berikut ini:

Sumber: PB Djarum
    Last edited by pinwin; 13 Mar 2013 at 13:16.

Default Jung Jae Sung on All England past, coaching future

Two-time All England champion Jung Jae Sung spoke to Badzine on the special meaning that winning this particular event holds for him and about what the future holds for him now that his playing career has ended.

Jung Jae Sung retired last year with no fewer than 15 Superseries titles and a collection of bronze and silver medals from the Asian Games, World Championships, the Thomas and Sudirman Cups and, most recently, the Olympic Games.

Of his many accomplishments, one that stands out is having twice climbed to the top of the podium at badminton’s oldest and most prestigious tournament, the All England Badminton Championships.

Jung retired immediately following his bronze medal performance with Lee Yong Dae at the 2012 London Olympics. With the 2013 edition of the All England approaching, the reigning men’s doubles champion took some time away from umpiring duties at a national singles tournament to speak to Badzine about what sets this tournament apart from the rest of the badminton circuit and also about what lies ahead for this great player.

Badzine: There are many who believe that the All England is actually harder to win than the Olympics or World Championships but is there really a big difference between it and the other Open tournaments, for a player such as yourself?

Jung Jae Sung: Like many, I had a special desire to win the All England. Of course, the Olympics and World Championships were also important but I’d always especially wanted to win the All England. We did manage to win the All England both years right before competing in the Olympics but there was something about it that made it feel different from winning any of the other Open tournaments.

The feel of playing in the All England is very different. Of course, no matter where you go, the fans cheer madly for their own home nation athletes but in England, when you play well and put on a good match, no matter where the players are from, the crowd gives you support and that makes you feel good as a player. In particular, as soon as any seeded players entered, the crowd response was amazing. The spectators are so appreciative and I will always remember that.

Badzine: In badminton, the spectators in places like Malaysia and Indonesia are famous for their numbers and exuberance. How does the crowd support in England compare?

Jung: Of course, in Southeast Asia, you have the really loud cheering and they cheer all the way through the rallies, sometimes so loud you get disoriented. But in England, as soon as the rally begins, the crowd becomes hushed – and that makes it so easy to concentrate, which is really important in a game like badminton – and then when the rally finishes, that’s when you get the applause and the appreciation from the spectators.

The other memory I’ll always have of the All England, back from when I was a youngster – and this is part of what made me always dream of winning it – is of the scene in such a big hall with only that centre court lit, with all the stands in darkness. I’ll always remember how amazing that looked.

Badzine: What were your first experiences watching and playing in the All England then?

I remember watching the older players like Kim Dong Moon and Ha Tae Kwon a lot when I was younger and then later, I was able to go in person and watch the finals. The first time I ever played there was in 2001, with Ha Tae Kwon. We lost in the first round but he had won the year before and I remember wanting to win that event more than any other tournament.

Badzine: How has life been treating you now that you have retired from international badminton competition?

Jung: These days, I am coaching the Samsung Electronics Women’s Badminton Team and I’ve been incredibly busy since starting that at the beginning of the year.

It’s interesting because I just thought that if I got the women to do what we do in men’s doubles, that would be a good enough strategy. I’d always looked at women’s doubles and thought that if I became a coach, I would correct this aspect or that. I thought that men’s or women’s, a certain way of playing doubles would work.

Since taking on the job, though, I’ve found that it really depends on the player what style is going to work and that from dealing with each individual player I’ve gained a lot of knowledge in addition to imparting it. At first, it was very stressful, in dealing with things like scheduling training and the like, I’ve found that the players are very cooperative and overall, coaching is really a lot of fun. Now that I’m a coach, I sort of see why my career developed as it did and why, in spite of my height, I was as successful a player as I was.

Sumber: Badzine

andaikan Lee Yong Dae yg melatih, ane siap jadi murid nya, idola anee ahaha
    ga berkesan homo kan ya gue

Pantesan Jun Jae Sung Ngga pernah kelihatan bertanding lagi, yahhh kalau begini punggawa Korea bakalan susah menandingi smashannya Fu Hai Feng. Menurutku di Korea belum ada yang smasannya lebih berkelas ketimbang Jun Jae Sung.

Quote Originally Posted by Invoker View Post
    Pantesan Jun Jae Sung Ngga pernah kelihatan bertanding lagi, yahhh kalau begini punggawa Korea bakalan susah menandingi smashannya Fu Hai Feng. Menurutku di Korea belum ada yang smasannya lebih berkelas ketimbang Jun Jae Sung.
    setuju....

Pahanye merupaken sumber kekuatan cemesan maut nye :)

good luck buat JJS :)

Kangen ama smash maut si oppa jung

Pasangan LYD dari JJS digantikan YYS
    sama2 top mainnya

Default CODY alat servis gadget

emang keren oppa js satu itu kalau bertanding, jadi pengen lihat smash smash mautnya..

Selamat natal semoga membawa keberkahan ditahun ini dan tahun berikutnya. Bagi yang merayakan...

Quote Originally Posted by Invoker View Post
    iya bener banget..
    rahasia smash kenceng nya krn banyak makan kimchi

kimchi itu apa?

ijin nyimak suhu

Jadi kangen mx jjs

Ijin menyimak yg ini