Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Yonex Arc Saber Z Slash Review

ow,thanks bro.i have a Z with 3UG5.its looks heavy n powerfull..if ZTH more heavier,i think i can't handle it.so ZTH out of my wishlist

@d3n: but the colour of Z-s TH is nice but the price isn't nice for me....hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by d3n View Post
    ow,thanks bro.i have a Z with 3UG5.its looks heavy n powerfull..if ZTH more heavier,i think i can't handle it.so ZTH out of my wishlist
    for me, z slash not feel heavy at all, easy to swing
    wanna real heavy one? please try my arc 10, so damn heavy.....
    Peraturan FTB dan Netiket <== Wajib dibaca
    Posting bermasalah lapor disini <== Jgn terpancing emosi, laporkan postingan bermasalah di sini
    Kritik & Saran <== Tulis Kritik & Saran disini, kritik/saran diluar tempatnya akan kita hapus

@sonny_yeah,first time i look ZTH,i like cosmetic of it.but the price is not reasonable.if the specs same like Z,why should buy ZTH..btw,i think mr.sonny is collector racket

@sifu_hmmmm,arc10 is heavy??may i know the specs??are u modified it??i have try my friend arc10 n arc10PG,its so damn light swing

@sonny_yeah,first time i look ZTH,i like cosmetic of it.but the price is not reasonable.if the specs same like Z,why should buy ZTH..btw,i think mr.sonny is collector racket

@sifu_hmmmm,arc10 is heavy??may i know the specs??are u modified it??i have try my friend arc10 n arc10PG,its so damn light swing
    no modify
    weight: 90 gram
    balance: 297mm
    all measured when unstrung

if you felt arc10 has light swing, then arc z has lighter swing a way mile
    Posting bermasalah lapor disini <== Jgn terpancing emosi, laporkan postingan bermasalah di sini
    Kritik & Saran <== Tulis Kritik & Saran disini, kritik/saran diluar tempatnya akan kita hapus

@sifu: definetely, i'm aggree that arc10 is heavier than arc Z-slash even with Z-slash TH....because i think that Z-slash racket generation is most lightest and easier for maneuveur

ow,arc10 is 90gr n BP 297.hmm,can't imagine that.sifu maybe have power of rhino to use that i use arc10 just 4U.so its light back to topic,my Z was SP code but button cup had a hole(tindik),BP around 305 n 3U.that why i think a little bit heavy with another YY 3U.

ow,arc10 is 90gr n BP 297.hmm,can't imagine that.sifu maybe have power of rhino to use that i use arc10 just 4U.so its light back to topic,my Z was SP code but button cup had a hole(tindik),BP around 305 n 3U.that why i think a little bit heavy with another YY 3U.
    there is no 4u arc10

the arc saber series just contains 3u and 2u weight size, mine is the heaviest 3u on the market

the easy way, take both racquet (slash and arc10), and do your swinging, you'll surprise on the difference

no 4U??tonight i will see actually my friend arc 10 is 3U or 4U..thx for information sifu:)

i have try arc10 n Z for swing..yeah,i agree with sifu that arc10 have more heavy swing rather than Z.i'm still can believe that fact coz i think because Z have BP more high than arc10

i have try arc10 n Z for swing..yeah,i agree with sifu that arc10 have more heavy swing rather than Z.i'm still can believe that fact coz i think because Z have BP more high than arc10
    so, how about 4u?

for yonex, balance point is rather useless because it's for primitive twenty years ago racquet, i do not know why nowadays so many people very obsesive in measuring the racquet performance based on bp or some kind like that

yy means technology man (bukan raket jadul, you get what you pay)

once i have armortec series that swing like crazy comparable to nanospeed series... do you know the balance? 305mm and still swing like samurai

for me, ns9900 is fastest for swing...but we must depend on wrist to make a great smash... z-slash really great for smash because depend on arm rather than wrist...hehehe
    z-slash with ultimax has great sound to scare opponent than z-slash with nbg...but for now i choose z-slash with nbg than z-slash with ultimax...because it's more silent....:)

Quote Originally Posted by sifuyono View Post
    so, how about 4u?
    for yonex, balance point is rather useless because it's for primitive twenty years ago racquet, i do not know why nowadays so many people very obsesive in measuring the racquet performance based on bp or some kind like that
    yy means technology man (bukan raket jadul, you get what you pay)
    once i have armortec series that swing like crazy comparable to nanospeed series... do you know the balance? 305mm and still swing like samurai
    sorry sifu.my friend arc10 is 3U(last night i see it).its my mistake say 4U coz i'm not concern the specs..
    ic ic,may i know what type of armortec series have a swing like samurai???

Quote Originally Posted by sonny.muljadi View Post
    for me, ns9900 is fastest for swing...but we must depend on wrist to make a great smash... z-slash really great for smash because depend on arm rather than wrist...hehehe

z-slash with ultimax has great sound to scare opponent than z-slash with nbg...but for now i choose z-slash with nbg than z-slash with ultimax...because it's more silent....:)

silent but shuttlecock run like bullets my Z now with zymax67..i'm wanna to change it with 66sharp or ultimax.any suggestion??i don't like N98 coz slippery

silent but shuttlecock run like bullets my Z now with zymax67..i'm wanna to change it with 66sharp or ultimax.any suggestion??i don't like N98 coz slippery
    my suggestion will be ultimax ( based on sonny perform on the string) or nbg 98, i never try ultimax for my self

personally i don't like bg66 sharp due to poor control at least for me

bg 66 maxima? no..no.... this one is the worst among 4 string mentioned above, make my shoot like kindergarten kid, before that my shoot like old elementary school boy, so it really degrade alot

Quote Originally Posted by sonny.muljadi View Post
    there are view racquet that i like the most, ns9900 is one of them, i prefer ns9900 than arc Z but ahhh never mind, every racquet has it's own advantage

my suggestion will be ultimax ( based on sonny perform on the string) or nbg 98, i never try ultimax for my self
    personally i don't like bg66 sharp due to poor control at least for me
    bg 66 maxima? no..no.... this one is the worst among 4string mentioned above, make my shoot like kindergarten kid, before that my shoot like old elementary school boy, so it really degrade alot

thx sifu for suggestion..i have already use ultimax in another racket(winex P1001).i'm still try the durability of this string..

i am still confused with the frame of Z slash, my friend has it and when i saw, his Z slash's (original, SP ) frame shape is oval ...but when i see the pic above, its frame shape is isometric, isnt it? also, as far as i know, the TH version uses isometric frame shape too...could you explain this matter, mod?

Quote Originally Posted by YouD View Post

i am still confused with the frame of Z slash, my friend has it and when i saw, his Z slash's (original, SP ) frame shape is oval ...but when i see the pic above, its frame shape is isometric, isnt it? also, as far as i know, the TH version uses isometric frame shape too...could you explain this matter, mod?
    it's semi isometric.... not oval, not iso.... same as TH version

it's semi isometric.... not oval, not iso.... same as TH version
    looks isometric for me so in conclusion, ordinary z slash is oval...except for the TH version's, which is isometric, right?