Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Yonex Arc Saber Z Slash Review

Quote Originally Posted by issarakaya View Post
    for me yes, 26lb is enough....higher or lower makes me suffer hihihihi but it depends on ur strenght, i'm weak player too and tend to control the shuttle than smash....
    Zymax 67 or BG85.....both have nice repuls and control...btw we're OOT, wkwkwkwkkw u can open a new thread about the string and we'll survive from admin anger wkwkwkwkwk
    Quote Originally Posted by kilman View Post
    You can try ZM 67 or Li Ning AP 90 at 26 Lbs (electric machine), it more cheaper than NBG 98 and more longer durability (personal opinion).
    ok thx for your advice, in arcsaber z slash website also stated that for power player is recommended to use BG80 and for control player to use NBG95....i think i'll try NGB95 first and then ZM67....

http://www.yonex.com/badminton/z-slash/100423.html

completely different.....more similar to Arc10 with higher BP.....a nice all around racket
    Could you be more specific ?. How about it's power, swing speed, defence, manouver, etc ?. I have arc8dx and really want to have a good comparation between Z and DX. From previous page, some post stated that Z have a better swing speed. So, why some other post stated that Z lacking in defence compared to other racket ?
    Last edited by azis; 21 Jun 2010 at 14:23.

Quote Originally Posted by matheokenji View Post
    i mean that my problem was i dont have enough power (not a power player) hhe...
    so do you think nbg 98 at 26 is already good enough? what string will you recommend for replacing ngb 98, bcoz its too pricey....
    try nbg98 at 24lbs
    Peraturan FTB dan Netiket <== Wajib dibaca
    Posting bermasalah lapor disini <== Jgn terpancing emosi, laporkan postingan bermasalah di sini
    Kritik & Saran <== Tulis Kritik & Saran disini, kritik/saran diluar tempatnya akan kita hapus

Is it Z slash ?

Quote Originally Posted by azis View Post
    Could you be more specific ?. How about it's power, swing speed, defence, manouver, etc ?. I have arc8dx and really want to have a good comparation between Z and DX. From previous page, some post stated that Z have a better swing speed. So, why some other post stated that Z lacking in defence compared to other racket ?
    If i rated Z power at 9 point then DX should be at 8
    and yes, Z have a better speed could be frame design (oval) factor it makes it faster than other arc brother
    Speed is not always make u defense better, it helps u in maneuver.... but Z frame (oval) has a little sweetspot which is make u difficult to get especially when defense from fast and hard smash or maneuver to get tricky shot....Z has a very little sweetspot even more little than conventional oval racket like Carbonex....
    Is it Z slash ?
    where? i cant see ur pic :)

Peraturan Umum FTB dan Netiket FTB - mari turut serta menjaga agar FTB menjadi tempat diskusi yang nyaman.
    Thread kritik & saran khusus untuk mod/admin - postingan diluar thread ini akan dihapus.
    Thread laporan post bermasalah
    - jangan terpancing emosi, biarkan mod & admin yang menyelesaikan.

TEPOKBULU.COM ! ®

Is it Z slash ?

the picture doesn't show up, bro. pls check the link again :)

edit: keduluan bro issa
    Salam tepok bulu!

Peraturan Umum FTB dan Netiket FTB - mari turut serta menjaga agar FTB menjadi tempat diskusi yang nyaman.
    Thread kritik & saran khusus untuk mod/admin - postingan diluar thread ini akan dihapus.

and yes, Z have a better speed could be frame design (oval) factor it makes it faster than other arc brother
    Speed is not always make u defense better, it helps u in maneuver.... but Z frame (oval) has a little sweetspot which is make u difficult to get especially when defense from fast and hard smash or maneuver to get tricky shot....Z has a very little sweetspot even more little than conventional oval racket like Carbonex....
    Wow, thats so small.

I'll post another url, tomorow

Quote Originally Posted by gendruw View Post
    the picture doesn't show up, bro. pls check the link again :)
    Thats weird, the pic show up in my browser. But I just copy it to my photobucket and this is the new URL

Wow, thats so small. Have you tried to "tweak" the string (just like someone else did with the balance point) to solve that ?. I mean, have you tried to resolve those small sweetspot by altering the string pattern (make it more sparse / not too dense in the left side, right side, top side and bottom side) ?.

Thats weird, the pic show up in my browser. But I just copy it to my photobucket and this is the new URL

yes, it's arc saber z
    Wow, thats so small. Have you tried to "tweak" the string (just like someone else did with the balance point) to solve that ?. I mean, have you tried to resolve those small sweetspot by altering the string pattern (make it more sparse / not too dense in the left side, right side, top side and bottom side) ?.
    small sweetspot caused by the frame narrower than usual, and cannot be cheated by string pattern.... it's purely because narrower frame
    Posting bermasalah lapor disini <== Jgn terpancing emosi, laporkan postingan bermasalah di sini
    Kritik & Saran <== Tulis Kritik & Saran disini, kritik/saran diluar tempatnya akan kita hapus

Quote Originally Posted by sifuyono View Post
    small sweetspot caused by the frame narrower than usual, and cannot be cheated by string pattern.... it's purely because narrower frame
    I disagree with you
    There is even a patent on string pattern. Sure, it can't enlarge the sweetspot but it will enhance the non sweet spot part. Even some stringer in Indonesia often ask this question "full atau modifikasi ?".

it's always amazed when we see the picture prof player bend the racket perfectly wkwkwkwkwk and yes surely it was Z

and for your question, it wasnt mine so i dont know the pattern......i just borrow it for 1 stroke session and 1 game.....after that i'll never touch Z again...hehehhehe. I know what u mean but i dont know the result, might be some of Z owner can do the tip and share in here? :)

TEPOKBULU.COM ! ®

I disagree with you
    There is even a patent on string pattern. Sure, it can't enlarge the sweetspot but it will enhance the non sweet spot part. Even some stringer in Indonesia often ask this question "full atau modifikasi ?".
    as i mention before, it's narrower frame, you may miss hit... not miss the sweetspot, but really a miss hit
    so whatever the string pattern or technique, you'll still miss hit and have frame hit.... hope u get what i meant:)

Quote Originally Posted by sifuyono View Post
    as i mention before, it's narrower frame, you may miss hit... not miss the sweetspot, but really a miss hit
    so whatever the string pattern or technique, you'll still miss hit and have frame hit.... hope u get what i meant:)
    Agree:)

Default ArcSaber Z Slash

i'm confuse ... is it good or not
    good speed and big power but small sweet spot and thin shaft ...
    so i think i better hold my breath and wait for the new revised version of the Z Slash
    hopefully very soon and more perfect than previous model ...

Quote Originally Posted by jump_smash View Post
    so i think i better hold my breath and wait for the new revised version of the Z Slash
    This racket is a good racket, but it may not suit for your play.
    The raw power of this racket is amazing.
    My self I don't hit much on the frame so far.
    " Jangan sampai Pekerjaan mengganggu kegiatan TEPOKBULU"

Trik2 memakai Forum TepokBulu <== lihat disini cara2 memakai forum ini

klik disini ==>H4N5-IP Badminton Store <== klik disini
    Yonex - Victor - Linning
    Raket - Grip - Senar - Gromet dan Lain2

Default ArcSaber Z Slash

I think it is suitable for me because i'm an offensive player ... i don't like long rally because it makes me out of breath like a fish out of water ...
    afterall they named it after my favourite guitarist Slash (ex Guns N Roses)

Is there any clue on the new feature of upcoming Z ?

Default ArcSaber Z Slash

Is there any clue on the new feature of upcoming Z ?
    maybe Taufik Hidayat Signature version is different ...?
    at least the colour is different ...

maybe Taufik Hidayat Signature version is different ...?
    at least the colour is different ...
    I'm less concerned about the colour, more interested in other areas : sweetspot :)
    Heard from BC member that they (AT900LC, ARC100PG) indeed a bit different with the original version :)