Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Yonex Arc Saber Z Slash Review

Quote Originally Posted by YouD View Post
    looks isometric for me so in conclusion, ordinary z slash is oval...except for the TH version's, which is isometric, right?
    both are semi-iso
    Peraturan FTB dan Netiket <== Wajib dibaca
    Posting bermasalah lapor disini <== Jgn terpancing emosi, laporkan postingan bermasalah di sini
    Kritik & Saran <== Tulis Kritik & Saran disini, kritik/saran diluar tempatnya akan kita hapus

zslash the best racket.

Quote Originally Posted by ulothrix View Post
    zslash the best racket.
    bung ulothrix sy perna membaca tp sy lupa sumbernya, katany zslash susah beradaptasinya ya? trus framenya lebih kecil ya di banding raket arcsaber lainnya?

Quote Originally Posted by ulothrix View Post
    zslash the best racket.

Posting bermasalah lapor disini <== Jgn terpancing emosi, laporkan postingan bermasalah di sini
    Kritik & Saran <== Tulis Kritik & Saran disini, kritik/saran diluar tempatnya akan kita hapus

Default z slash

sepertinya recomended raket neh

Quote Originally Posted by den bagus View Post
    bung ulothrix sy perna membaca tp sy lupa sumbernya, katany zslash susah beradaptasinya ya? trus framenya lebih kecil ya di banding raket arcsaber lainnya?
    Quote Originally Posted by den bagus View Post
    sepertinya recomended raket neh
    please use english, or i will delete your post

Quote Originally Posted by fachri azka View Post
    sy juga mau jual xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, biasa dipakai oleh anak- anak xxxxxxxxxx, jika ada yang berminat silahkan Hubungi sy di xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
    bro, you're posting in a wrong thread, and wrong language too

sorry, i'm not a momod
    Last edited by sifuyono; 19 Oct 2011 at 12:52. Reason: edit quote

Finally ordered 3U G5 version of zslash to replace one of my RIP racket. I must say that it's frame is super slim (especially viewed from above / side). Here is comparation with other super slim racket (SOTX W7).

Have tested it for 6 match so far and the initial impression is it's super fast racket, fastest racket that I have played (probably fastest racket in current market).
    Leaving a racket unused for more than 3 days, is a crime against Badminton

Upon close inspection, I found that the length of cross string is around 1 cm shorter than regular racket. String tension feel tighter due to this, probably have to lower the tension few LBS to have the same effect with regular racket. Length of main string is similar with regular racket.

Update after testing 1 more week :

This racket enhance my defence on backhand side (used to be slow using other racket) which is a good thing BUT ruin my timing on forehand part (too fast, I experienced many miss hit).

Using my previous racket, returning a fast drive aimed at my backhand tend to go out to the left side of the court (I am a right handed player). This is due to the fact that my racket head come too late to hit the bird. Using Z slash I can do this kind of shot faster, so the returned birdie tend to go straight instead.

On the contrary, my timing on forehand shot (which is already faster than my backhand, even on my regular racket) ruined a bit, resulting in many miss hit. But I think that's an adaptation problem, and as stated in previous post will need mooore time to adapt.

Update :
    Finally, my muscle memory start to adapt to z slash. Adaptation period is shorter than my previous yonex (VT80). No need to strengthen the muscle, just adapt to the timing.

Still have some miss hit but all in all, the GAIN that I got is a lot more than trouble that I must sacrifice. I still rate my z slash to be better than my VT80. I really like the concept : racket that generate power from speed instead of racket that generate power from frame weight.

Some feedback to yonex R/D : next release of slash should have new string pattern. Feel too tight with 22 x 23 pattern (main string, cross string) for such a narrow frame. IMHO 21 x 23 pattern should be better, but probably not possible (never seen racket with odd number of main string, can't imagine how the string hole go through exactly at the centre of the T joint). 20 x 23 pattern is more realistic, like some babolat racket which have 20 x 21 pattern
    Last edited by azis; 26 Dec 2012 at 11:56.

a good rate racquet in all aspect, fast enough even not the fastest, powerfull enought, maybe the smaller frame is the difficulty to hit good spot

Default zslash

My Opinion : Zslash is the best of Yonex. Good Power and speed.

Quote Originally Posted by sifuyono View Post
    a good rate racquet in all aspect, fast enough even not the fastest, powerfull enought, maybe the smaller frame is the difficulty to hit good spot
    I think its safe to rephrase it as "fastest power racket to date or at least one of the fastest racket to date"

Maybe quite a bit late, but i'm looking forward to get this Zslash to fill my bag. Especially the TH signature's version.

after read the article above, i guess arc z slash seem to be the rival of nanoray which prefer on attack or power play. Arc z slash great at smashing but rather poor on manuver.

great taste of racket :)

Great racket !!
    Love the feel

i hope someday
    i can test it

Klo arc z slash vs nr z speed lbh recomended mn suhu??